About our Hair testsAll about our sensitivity/intolerance tests.
What we have to offer. Making choices simple.
We have developed the most comprehensive, non-invasive hair sample tests available in the world. Using the latest bio-technology, our safe and speedy procedure uses a sample of your hair which we test to get accurate results for you.
We only need one sample of your hair and using our extensive systems, we will email the results. Your test results will include all items which have shown a sensitivity/intolerance of 85% and over. After performing thousands of tests, we have found 85% to be the point at which symptoms begin to develop from an intolerance.
Our innovative one-step test enables us to produce a comprehensive report, divided into five areas:
- Introduction to your results explaining exactly what you need to do
- The items that appear on your results
- Where the items are found (i.e. where a particular tree originates, or what product contains the chemical)
- The nutrients your body is lacking (optional)
- Guidance on your individual results.
Our most popular test. Your hair sample is tested against 800 different food and non-food items. Items scoring 85%+ are flagged as a potential source of intolerances.
Now includes a free nutritional guide. Our test identifies key nutrients potentially missing from your diet. We can currently identify up to 80 nutrients.
Metal Toxicity Test
A hair sample is tested against 24 unique metals. Metals can be ingested or absorbed by the body and are typically overseen as potential catalysts for intolerances.
Hair testing. It’s less invasive.
Our bioresonance testing uses hair samples to test against 800 food and non-food items.
Hair can be used for several reasons:
- Less invasive – We only require a small sample of hair.
- Test more items – Bioresonance testing allows us to test against a wide number of items.
- Fast Results – Testing is completed quickly and efficiently.
- Cost-effective – Hair testing is faster in the lab and allows us to pass these savings onto our customers.
- Classed as Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM).
- Results do not substantiate a medical diagnosis.
- Covered by 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Equipment used is MARS III (Multiple Analytical Resonance Systems).
Order your test today! Start your journey to wellness.
Pricing table with an Table ID of "quotproducts_5_5cd2e108ee75fquot" is not defined.
Why should I get tested?
The amount of people suffering with sensitivities or intolerances are increasing. Reports indicate that up to half the population of the United States could be affected with one form of intolerance or another. As well as causing physical discomfort and misery, symptoms may impact on a person’s mental health and in many cases, prevent them from living a normal life. Obtaining an accurate diagnosis of the root cause can be a struggle. Most tests are currently limited to food items only but more often than not the actual sensitivity or intolerance is related to the chemicals used to process our daily food.
Common sensitivity/intolerance-based symptoms
Common intolerance symptoms can include digestive discomfort such as feeling bloated, excess gas and even diarrhoea, as well as fatigue, headaches and skin irritations such as eczema. Our one-step tests are based on a wide range of approximately 800 items including food and non-food items. Identifying the items to which you are intolerant is vital. You can then take steps to alter your diet or avoid situations where certain chemicals are commonly found. Many people believe they may be gluten intolerant or lactose intolerant, but after testing, find it is another substance causing the problems.
What we test
I had a breakout of skin rash on my neck and face and was not getting the help from the Doctor that I felt was required. The test provided a good level of information and was easy to complete. My condition is improving daily.